Shrimp Ankake Donburi(with zucchini and potatoes).
You can have Shrimp Ankake Donburi(with zucchini and potatoes) using 15 simple ingredients and 7 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Shrimp Ankake Donburi(with zucchini and potatoes)
- It’s 12-14 of Shrimp.
- It’s 2 of small Zucchini chopped bite size.
- It’s 2 of cupBaby spinach.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of cupdashi broth.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic,mince.
- It’s 1 of tumb size ginger peeled and cut into thin strips.
- Prepare 1 of small onion finely sliced.
- It’s 1 of large potato peel and cut bite size.
- You need 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of mirin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sake.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of potato starch or corn starch mix with cold water.
- You need of White pepper optional.
Shrimp Ankake Donburi(with zucchini and potatoes) step by step
- In large deep skillet over medium high heat add oil,garlic,ginger, and cook 1 minute until become fragnant.
- Add onion and cook for about 3 minute.
- Add potatoes and cook for 4 minutes, stirring often to prevent ingredients from burning.
- Add zucchini and shrimp and cook for 3 minutes, stirring often.
- Add spinach,dashi broth,soy sauce,sugar,sake,Mirin and cook for about 3 to 4 minutes until the potatoes are tender.
- Add mixture of potato starch with water and stir well until the sauce thickens.
- Turn off the heat and serve on top of rice with white pepper.enjoy it.