Snapper Takikomi Gohan. Cut chicken thigh into bite size pieces. Cut Konnyaku, carrot, and Aburaage thinly. Wash rice and put in the rice cooker 's removable bowl.
Chicken, meat, and seafood may also be included. Takikomi Gohan is also called "Gomoku Gohan". Takikomi Gohan is cooked rice with dashi, soy sauce and other seasoning along with fresh vegetables and meat. This Appetizing Snapper Takikomi Gohan using 8 easy ingredients and 5 simple steps. This is guide how achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Snapper Takikomi Gohan
- Prepare 2 cups of Japanese Short Grain Rice *180ml cup.
- Prepare 2 of fillets Snapper (Red Seabream) *250 to 300g, bones removed.
- Prepare 1 of small piece Ginger *sliced into thin strips.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of Salt.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Sake.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 350 ml of Dashi Stock *OR 350ml Water & 1 teaspoon Dashi Powder of your choice.
- You need of *Note: I used Katsuo (Bonito) & Kombu (Kelp) mix dashi stock.
I usually use mushrooms, as I love. This video will show you how to make Takikomi Gohan (Gomoku Gohan), seasoned steamed rice with meat and vegetables. Homepage > Recipes > Rice Recipes > Takikomi Gohan with Chicken and Mushrooms Recipe (Easy Mixed Rice in Rice Cooker). I cooked boiled rice with Japanese Pepper, ginger, edamame.
Snapper Takikomi Gohan step by step
- Place Snapper fillets, with/without skin, in a deep plate or bowl, sprinkle with Salt, Sake, Soy Sauce and sliced Ginger, and marinate the fish for 30 minutes. *Note: You may wish to cover and rest in the fridge on a hot day..
- Wash Rice by stirring it thoroughly in water with your hand and drain the water. Repeat this a few more times until water flows through clear. Drain the rice and place it into the rice cooker’s inner pot..
- Transfer the Snapper fillets from the marinade to a plate, pour the marinade with the ginger strips over the rice, add the Dashi Stock up to the 2-cups-marking. You may not need to use all of Dashi Stock. Place Snapper fillets on top..
- Press ‘COOK’ button to start cooking. When the rice is cooked, let it steamed for 10 minutes. Then loosen and mix gently..
- Enjoy with some toppings of your choice, such as finely chopped Spring Onion, Nori or Toasted Sesame Seeds..
My family like Takikomi Gohan, seasoned and cooked rice with various ingredients and in Spring I often make. Sweet Onion Takikomi Gohan. by justonecookbookrecipes. This takikomi gohan recipe takes leftover vegetables and combines them with Japanese rice and dashi stock for a hearty Takikomi Gohan Mixed Rice. Find takikomi gohan stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day.