Spicy Tuna Soboro Don.
You can cook Spicy Tuna Soboro Don using 13 simple ingredients and 5 easy steps. Learn how to cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Tuna Soboro Don
- Prepare 1 of (*185g) Canned Tuna in Springwater *drained well.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Sake (Rice Wine).
- It’s 1 teaspoon of grated Ginger.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Sesame Oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Toban Djan (Chilli Bean Sauce) *OR Chilli as required.
- You need 2-3 teaspoons of Sugar.
- It’s 2-3 teaspoons of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- It’s of Green Leafy Vegetable *Today I used Bok Choy.
- Prepare of Salt & Pepper.
- You need of Oil for cooking.
- It’s 2 of servings Freshly Cooked Rice.
- Prepare of Toasted Sesame Seeds.
Spicy Tuna Soboro Don step by step
- Place drained Tuna in a small frying pan or saucepan, sprinkle with Sake (Rice Wine) and grated Ginger, and mix well. Add Sesame Oil, Toban Djan (Chilli Bean Sauce), Sugar and Soy Sauce, and stir-fry over medium heat for a few minutes or until the sauce is almost gone..
- *Note: Depending on the saltiness of the tuna, reduce the amount of Soy Sauce..
- Whisk Eggs and season with 1 pinch Salt. Heat a small amount of Oil in a separate frying pan over low heat, cook the egg, stirring constantly, until crumbs. Transfer to a bowl and set aside..
- Add an extra small amount of Oil if required, cook Green Leafy Vegetable. While stir-frying, add 2 tablespoons Water to help steam-cook. Lightly season with Salt & Pepper..
- Half fill a bowl with freshly cooked rice and cover it with the tuna, egg and green. Sprinkle with some Toasted Sesame Seeds..