Takoyaki. Takoyaki (たこ焼き or 蛸焼) or "octopus balls" is a ball-shaped Japanese snack or appetizer made of a wheat flour-based batter and cooked in a special molded pan. Takoyaki, or Octopus Balls, are one of Japan's best-known street food originated in Osaka. Improved recipe for the Osaka iconic delicious street food Takoyaki.
Note that, making the takoyaki starts with having the right tools like the right pan and ingredients to use. Takoyaki là trang văn hóa giải trí Nhật Bản hàng đầu. Thế mạnh của chúng tôi là những bài giới thiệu Доставка такояки, японского фастфуда Nagoya. This Tasty Takoyaki using 13 easy ingredients and 7 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook that.
Ingredients of Takoyaki
- Prepare 1 cup of Plain Flour.
- You need 1 of & 1/2 cups Dashi Stock *Or Water 1 & 1/2 cups and Dashi Powder 1/4 teaspoon.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare of Cooked Octopus *OR Prawns, Squid, Ham, Bacon, Cheese, Corn, etc.
- You need 1/2 cup of Spring Onion OR Cabbage *finely chopped.
- Prepare of Red Or Pink Pickled Ginger *optional.
- You need of <Toppings>.
- You need of Pickled Ginger.
- You need of Takoyaki Sauce OR Okonomiyaki Sauce OR Tonkatsu Sauce.
- It’s of Japanese Mayonnaise.
- It’s of Aonori (Dried Green Seaweed).
- Prepare of Katsuobushi.
Why We Love This Takoyaki Recipe. These crispy golden takoyaki balls of deliciousness taste amazing when prepared with traditional ingredients and toppings. But they're also super easy to tweak. Takoyaki is a Japanese snack made of octopus and a savory batter.
Takoyaki step by step
- Cut the cooked Octopus into bite size pieces. Octopus is hard to find for me, so I often use cooked Prawns or Squid..
- Place Plain Flour, Dashi Stock, Egg and Soy Sauce in a mixing bowl and mix well. If you have a measuring cup or jag with a handle, pour the batter in them first so that it’s easier to pour the batter onto the pan..
- Heat the pan over high heat. When the pan is hot, use a brush to oil the pan, quite generously, and lower the heat to medium to low..
- Pour the batter to fill the bowls of the pan. Add 1-2 Octopus pieces in each hole and sprinkle on the Spring Onion and Pickled Ginger. Pour a little bit more batter over..
- When the bottom of the balls is hardened enough, turn each piece over. The batter flows out from the inside of each bowl and creates the other side of the ball. Flip the ball occasionally to cook evenly..
- When outside is golden, transfer onto a plate and pour Takoyaki Sauce, and other toppings. Serve immediately..
- *Note: You don't have either Takoyaki Sauce, Okonomiyaki Sauce OR Tonkatsu Sauce? Don't give up. Create your own sauce by adding Soy Sauce, Ketchup and/or Oyster Sauce to BBQ sauce..
They are shaped like little round balls. This savory snack is a popular street food and is widely available at. Transport yourself to the busy side streets and summer festivals of Japan with this great-tasting takoyaki recipe. Takoyaki is a fast food that's representative of Osaka.