Smoked Salmon Takikomi Gohan.
This Delicious Smoked Salmon Takikomi Gohan using 9 simple ingredients and 5 simple steps. This is guide how achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Smoked Salmon Takikomi Gohan
- It’s 2 cups of (*180ml cup) Short Grain Rice *OR Medium Grain Rice.
- You need 400 ml of Chicken Stock *OR Stock of your choice.
- Prepare 1/2-1 tablespoon of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1/2-1 of Onion *finely chopped.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic.
- It’s of Freshly Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Frozen Peas *thawed.
- It’s 200 g of Smoked Salmon Off-cuts OR Slices *tear if large.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of finely chopped Parsley.
Smoked Salmon Takikomi Gohan step by step
- Wash Rice by stirring it thoroughly in water with your hand and drain the water. Repeat this a few more times until water flows through clear..
- Drain the rice and place it into the rice cooker’s inner pot. Add Chicken Stock OR Stock of your choice. *Note: Add extra Water to make it up to the 2-cup marking if required..
- Add Olive Oil, finely chopped Onion and Garlic, some Freshly Ground Black Pepper, and gently stir..
- Place Smoked Salmon on top, and press ‘COOK’ button to start cooking. When cooked, place thawed Peas on top, and let it steam for 10 minutes. Then loosen and mix gently..
- Sprinkle with some chopped Parsley and enjoy..