Teriyaki Glazed Salmon Donburi.
You can have Teriyaki Glazed Salmon Donburi using 12 simple ingredients and 4 easy steps. Learn how to achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Glazed Salmon Donburi
- It’s 125-250 g of precooked sticky jasmine rice, (depends on appetite),.
- Prepare 1 of fillet of salmon, skin left on,.
- Prepare 1 of small-medium carrot grated,.
- It’s 20 g of precooked baby broad beans, left to cool,.
- Prepare 2 of spring onions, chopped,.
- You need 1.5 tsp of Teriyaki sauce, (I used 'Lee Kum Lee' brand),.
- It’s Half of a red chilli, sliced finely, seeds removed,.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of light soy sauce,.
- Prepare 1 of small pinch of salt.
- You need of Coconut oil spray.
- Prepare of To garnish:.
- You need of Nigella seeds.
Teriyaki Glazed Salmon Donburi step by step
- Preheat your oven to 180 (fan). Line a small baking tray with foil and spray the foil with coconut oil spray. This is to prevent the salmon from sticking. Place the salmon onto the oiled foil skin side up. Spray the top of the salmon with some oil. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes..
- Remove from the oven and glaze the skin and sides of the fish with 1tsp of teriyaki sauce. Return to the oven to bake for a further 10 minutes..
- When the salmon is almost ready, prepare the donburi. Reheat the cooked jasmine rice and place into the base of the bowl. Season with a tiny pinch of salt and the light soy sauce. Next pile up the grated carrot on one side. Add the broad beans neatly into the bowl again in a pile. Repeat with the spring onion..
- Remove the salmon from the oven and glaze it with the remaining Teriyaki sauce. Slice it up and lay it into the bowl. Sprinkle over the chillies and finally garnish with some nigella seeds. Enjoy!.