Tempura Yellowfin Tuna.
You can cook Tempura Yellowfin Tuna using 11 easy ingredients and 6 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Tempura Yellowfin Tuna
- It’s 500 g of Yellowfin Tuna Fillets *cut into chunky bite-size pieces.
- You need 1 of small piece Ginger *grated.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic *grated.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Sake (Rice Wine).
- You need 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Plain Flour.
- You need of <Tempura Batter>.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Potato Starch Flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Plain Flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of Cold Water.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Japanese Mayonnaise.
Tempura Yellowfin Tuna step by step
- Cut Tuna Fillets into chunky bite-size pieces. Combine Ginger, Garlic, Sake (Rice Wine) and Soy Sauce in a bowl, add Tuna, and marinate for about 20 minutes..
- Heat Oil to 170°C to 180°C..
- Place Cold Water and Japanese Mayonnaise in a bowl and mix well. Add Plain Flour and Potato Starch Flour, and mix lightly to make Tempura Batter..
- Drain the Tuna pieces and discard the marinade, sprinkle Plain Flour over, and coat Tuna pieces with flour..
- Dip a few Tuna pieces into Tempura Batter and fry until batter is light golden and crispy. Take them out and lay them on a rack to drain the oil. Repeat with remaining pieces..
- *Roasted Broccoli: Today I served ‘Tempura Yellowfin Tuna’ with Roasted Broccoli. Cut up 1 head Broccoli, drizzle 1 tablespoon Olive Oil, lightly season with Salt and Pepper, and toss to coat. Roast in the oven at 200℃, for 15 to 20 minutes..