Super Easy Shrimp and Scallop Ceviche.
You can cook Super Easy Shrimp and Scallop Ceviche using 9 simple ingredients and 6 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Super Easy Shrimp and Scallop Ceviche
- Prepare 85 grams of Shrimp.
- You need 120 grams of Scallops.
- You need 1 small of Avocado.
- You need 4 large of Red onion.
- It’s 1 of Japanese cucumber.
- You need 1 large of sprig Italian parsley (or Cilantro).
- You need 1 of juice of 1/2 lime Lime juice.
- You need 1 of juice of 1/2 lemon Lemon juice.
- You need 1 of pinchore for boiling water Salt.
Super Easy Shrimp and Scallop Ceviche instructions
- Finely chop red onion and parsley. Peel the cucumber randomly, remove seeds, cut into 4 even pieces, and cut again coarsely. Squeeze the lime and lemon..
- Peel and devein the shrimp if needed, and wash well. Boil water in a pot, add salt, put in the scallops and shrimp, and cook quickly. Remove from heat and plunge in ice water. Drain when completely cool..
- The water used for boiling should be a bit salty to season the shrimp and scallops. Drain well on paper towels..
- Cut the shrimp and scallops into bite-sized pieces and toss in a bowl. Add ingredients from Step 1, saving half of the lemon juice for later use. Add a pinch of salt, cover with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator..
- It's best to chill for at least 2 hours to allow the flavors to be absorbed It can be made the day before..
- Add avocado just before serving. Sprinkle the remaining lemon juice on the avocado and mix together lightly. Transfer to serving plates, and it's ready..