Easy and quick Smoke salmon and avocado donburi. I served my skillet salmon with a dollop of mashed avocado with basil, lime and salt mixed in. However, you can also serve your pan seared salmon atop a salad like this cucumber noodle and napa cabbage coleslaw. See great recipes for Easy and quick Smoke salmon and avocado donburi too!
Ready in just minutes, it's bursting with fresh and satisfying flavors, and a tantalizing range of textures. See great recipes for Salmon Donburi (Salmon rice bowl) too! Top each with half the egg, the fish, avocado and sesame seeds, then crumble on the nori, if using. This Delicious Easy and quick Smoke salmon and avocado donburi using 11 simple ingredients and 6 simple steps. This is guide how cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Easy and quick Smoke salmon and avocado donburi
- You need 400 g of cooked Japanese rice (sushi rice).
- You need 1 of pack(120g) Smoked salmon.
- Prepare 1 of Avocado.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 2 tsp of Vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1-2 tsp of Sugar (optional).
- Prepare 2 tsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of white sesame seed.
- It’s pinch of black pepper.
- It’s 1 of finely chopped spring onion or pinch of cress to finish.
Serve immediately with pickled ginger, wasabi and more soy. Follow The Telegraph Divide the avocado between the toasted rye bread, sprinkle over a little cayenne pepper and add the smoked salmon and cucumber. Spoon over the dressing, then top with the cress. This is another one of my 'go to' quick and easy lunches or snacks.
Easy and quick Smoke salmon and avocado donburi step by step
- Mix all the seasoning (from olive oil to black pepper) in a bowl..
- Cut avocado and smoked salmon into pieces..
- Mix step 2 into step 1..
- Put step 3 on cooked rice (warm) in a bowl and sprinkle chopped spring onion or cress on top..
- I personally like to wrap the rice and toppings with Nori (dried seaweed seat) and eat it by hand.
- Adding a small amount of wasabi is also good. *Although rice vinegar is the most common vinegar to make sushi, I also use cider vinegar for this recipe as it is reasonable and easier to find in local shops in England..
You can make this recipe your own by adding vegetables (such as onion, chives, chopped cilantro) to the salmon mixture according to your taste preferences or use another protein of your choice (such as chicken, ground beef, lamb). The smoked salmon wrap is easy to prepare, healthy and guiltlessly delicious. If you have trouble getting your kids to eat fish, try this smoked salmon wrap.. Wraps are quick and easy to prepare, as well as practical to pack up and take with you, making them the ideal. Whether you're in the mood for a salmon that's oven-baked, pan-fried, pan-seared, or if you'd rather serve up some coastal salmon cakes or burgers, here are easy salmon recipes for everyone at your table.