Doll's Festival Seafood Futomaki Sushi Rolls with Nanohana.
You can have Doll's Festival Seafood Futomaki Sushi Rolls with Nanohana using 12 simple ingredients and 10 easy steps. Learn how to achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Doll's Festival Seafood Futomaki Sushi Rolls with Nanohana
- It’s 2 of bowls Sushi rice.
- It’s 3 of sheets Nori seaweed.
- It’s 250 grams of Tuna (sashimi grade).
- Prepare 9 stick of Imitation crab sticks.
- It’s 9 of flowers Nanohana.
- It’s 9 of pieces Steamed shrimp.
- You need of For the Edo-mae tamagoyaki (traditional rolled omelet for sushi).
- You need 4 of Eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ●Sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ●Mirin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ●Sake.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ●Soy sauce.
Doll's Festival Seafood Futomaki Sushi Rolls with Nanohana instructions
- Add sushi vinegar to freshly cooked rice inside the rice cooker and mix it quickly. Transfer to a shallow dish, and cover with a dampened cloth once it has cooled..
- Microwave the ● ingredients, mix together thoroughly, and let cool. If you don't have dashi broth, just add a little bit of dashi stock granules to water..
- Coat a pan with oil (not listed), and make a tamagoyaki. Wrap up in a bamboo sushi mat to let it cool and shape it. The tamagoyaki won't cook through if you cook it in low heat, so be careful..
- Quickly boil the broccolini, and shock it in ice water. Throughly squeeze out the water..
- Cut a slit into the stomach of the shrimp to straighten it out, as you would when making deep fried shrimp..
- Wet your hands with water, and place 1/3 of the sushi rice on top of a sheet of nori seaweed. Make sure not to spread out both of the ends too thinly. It will thin out when you wrap it..
- Lay the delicate broccolini, shrimp, and imitation crab in the center. Lay the tuna and tamagoyaki on top..
- Use the front end of the rice to wrap up the ingredients, and roll up after squeezing tightly..
- You will get a cleaner cut if the rice and ingredients are tightly packed together, so let it sit for a while wrapped in the sushi mat..
- When cutting, cut the rolls by moving the knife back and forth in a sawing motion, and wipe the blade with a wet cloth between each cut..