Seafood Delight! Fluffy and Juicy Crab Omelette.
You can have Seafood Delight! Fluffy and Juicy Crab Omelette using 12 simple ingredients and 7 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook that.
Ingredients of Seafood Delight! Fluffy and Juicy Crab Omelette
- You need 6 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 of Tinned crabmeat.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 of Japanese leek.
- Prepare of Thick sauce for the omelette.
- You need 1 dash of Green onions or scallions.
- You need 1 of chopped teaspoon Ginger.
- It’s 500 ml of Chinese style chicken stock.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Soy sauce, sugar, sake, rice vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Katakuriko.
Seafood Delight! Fluffy and Juicy Crab Omelette instructions
- Open the tin of crab and transfer the content including the brine into a bowl. Slice the Japanese leek thinly and diagonally. Fry the leek quickly and leave to cool. Chop the ginger. Put the leek and ginger into the bowl..
- Beat 6 eggs in a separate bowl. Add contents from Step 1 with a little salt, then mix lightly..
- Put all the ingredients of the sauce, including the katakuriko, into a sauce pan. Heat over medium. Add more katakuriko if it is not thick enough..
- I usually stack the egg shells like this so that they won't take a lot of space when I dispose of them. Heat the pan really well and pour in the oil. Swirl it around and pour out the heated oil..
- Pour 1 tablespoon of oil into the pan and heat over medium heat. Pour 1/2 of the egg mixture into the pan..
- Fry the omelette, shaking the pan now and then. After it is done, transfer it to a serving dish and pour the hot sauce over..
- Refer toto make Chinese style chicken stock. If you don't want to bother just use Chinese style chicken stock powder or granules. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149128-very-useful-chicken-stock.