Seafood Okonomiyaki with Nagaimo Yam.
You can have Seafood Okonomiyaki with Nagaimo Yam using 17 easy ingredients and 8 easy steps. This is guide how cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Seafood Okonomiyaki with Nagaimo Yam
- It’s 120 grams of Okonomiyaki mix.
- Prepare 140 ml of Cold water.
- You need 220 grams of Cabbage.
- Prepare 10 grams of Tempura crumbs.
- You need 2 tbsp of Red pickled ginger.
- You need 40 grams of Thinly sliced pork belly.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- You need 4 grams of Sakura shrimp.
- Prepare 100 grams of Mixed frozen seafood.
- You need of For the toppings:.
- You need 1 of Shredded nori seaweed.
- It’s 160 grams of Nagaimo (grated).
- It’s 1 dash of Green onions or scallions.
- It’s 2 of Egg yolks.
- Prepare of For the soy sauce dressing:.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mirin.
Seafood Okonomiyaki with Nagaimo Yam step by step
- Combine the okonomiyaki mix with very cold water and mix until just no longer floury. If you dissolve the powder too much, it will become sticky, so be careful..
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours. Meanwhile, cut the cabbage into 3-5 mm strips and finely mince the pickled ginger..
- Place the batter, cabbage, egg, tempura crumbs, and pickled ginger into a bowl and mix together using cutting motions. Mix while incorporating air into the batter; don't knead all the air out..
- Heat a frying pan and cook the okonmiyaki. Top the batter with pork slices. While the batter is still soft, tidy up the sides. Cook over low heat for about 5 minutes and then flip it over..
- After flipping, cook over low heat for another 8 minutes. Don't push down on the top of the okonomiyaki. While it's cooking, grate the yam..
- Flip over the okonomiyaki once more and cook for 2 minutes..
- Once it's done, transfer it to a plate and coat it with the soy sauce mixture. Top with plenty of grated yam. Serve it up from the frying pan, so that it can be enjoyed piping hot!.
- Drizzle soy sauce on top of the grated yam. Sprinkle with shredded nori and chopped green onion. Place an egg yolk in the center to finish..