My Family's Secret Recipe!? Minced Shrimp.
This Yummy My Family's Secret Recipe!? Minced Shrimp using 5 simple ingredients and 14 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook yummy food.
Ingredients of My Family's Secret Recipe!? Minced Shrimp
- It’s 250 grams of Small prawns.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 5 ml of Mirin.
- Prepare 1 of Sake for boiling.
My Family's Secret Recipe!? Minced Shrimp step by step
- Use small shrimp for frying, which are easy on budget. If they're small shrimp, any kind is okay. Refer to the picture..
- Boil water, add a little sake, and boil the shrimp. This removes the distinct raw shrimp smell..
- When you finish boiling, peel just this amount..
- It only ends up with this much! Compare to the plastic bottle cap on the side..
- Put in a mortar and smash the shrimp..
- Once it's smashed, it'll begin to meld together..
- Once it clumps together, add the seasonings..
- It'll begin to look like a paste..
- Roll together everything in the bowl into a ball..
- Heat into a non-stick pan over low heat and break it up using 4 cooking chopsticks..
- Be careful not to let it burn as you crumble it..
- It will slowly become fine..
- Once it's cooked through and dry, it's done..
- It's good on top of hot rice. It goes really well with sushi. My family's standard is using it with pressed sushi..