Japanese Pork Stew: Nikujaga.
This Perfect Japanese Pork Stew: Nikujaga using 14 easy ingredients and 6 simple steps. Here is how you achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Japanese Pork Stew: Nikujaga
- Prepare 500 g of Pork Slices.
- You need 1 of Yellow Onion.
- You need 2 of Garlic Cloves.
- Prepare 2 of Carrots.
- Prepare 3 of Potato.
- You need 5 tbsp. of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp. of Mirin.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of Cooking Wine.
- It’s 500 ml of Water.
- Prepare of Some Bonito stock.
- You need of Marinate Sauce (Below).
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of Soy Sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp. of Mirin.
- You need 1/4 tbsp. of Sugar.
Japanese Pork Stew: Nikujaga instructions
- Chop Onion, garlic. Carrot and potato cut into bite size..
- Marinate pork with a little bit of soy sauce, mirin and sugar for 15 minutes..
- Heat a pot, add onion and garlic and panfry till fragrant. Then add carrot, mix, add pork and cook till pork is slightly cooked..
- Add water, soy sauce, bonito stock, cooking wine and lastly potato, mix well..
- Stew for 20 mins (If there is stuff floating on the top after 15 mins, scoop them up.). Put into a large bowl for sharing and add some green onion on top..
- Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more simple and delicious recipes!https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Fgle9gk5Jh7lB1lq8XOMw.