Beef Bowl (Gyudon).
You can cook Beef Bowl (Gyudon) using 9 simple ingredients and 5 simple steps. Here is how you achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Beef Bowl (Gyudon)
- You need 300 g of thinly sliced beef rib.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- You need 1 piece of ginger.
- You need 60 mL of soy sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Sake (or white wine).
- It’s 3 tbsp of sugar.
- You need of salt for taste.
- Prepare 600 g of – 800 g cooked rice.
- Prepare 2 cups of Dashi broth (2 cups of water and 2 tsp of dashi powder can be the substitute.).
Beef Bowl (Gyudon) instructions
- Thinly cut an onion into wedges. Cut sliced beef ribs into bite length..
- Put wedges of onion and dashi in a saucepan. Simmer them until they become a little softer..
- Add soy sauce, sugar and sake into a saucepan. After mixing them, add the beef and cover the saucepan with a lid. Simmer it over medium heat for 10 minutes..
- Add grated ginger and simmer for another minute. Add some condiments if needed..
- Serve over freshly cooked rice. Now your beef bowl is ready..