Easy and Clean Rice Ball (Onigiri).
This Yummy Easy and Clean Rice Ball (Onigiri) using 4 simple ingredients and 8 easy steps. Learn how to achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy and Clean Rice Ball (Onigiri)
- You need 200 g of cooked rice.
- You need 2 pinches of salt.
- You need of canned tuna (mixed with mayonnaise and black pepper).
- You need 1 sheet of nori.
Easy and Clean Rice Ball (Onigiri) instructions
- Cut wrapping film to a length of about 30 cm. Spread it on a table, and sprinkle 2 pinches of salt..
- Spread cooked rice on the middle of the wrapping film..
- Put some ingredients (tuna) on the position shown in the picture below..
- Hold the end of the wrapping film. And fold back from the non-filling side in half..
- Fold the end of the film and make a triangle to hold gently..
- Spread the film to remove between the rice..
- Wrap the rice with film again. Hold gently to shape into a triangle..
- Roll some nori as you like. Now your Onigiri is ready!.