Quick Frying Pan Japanese Curry.
You can cook Quick Frying Pan Japanese Curry using 8 easy ingredients and 9 easy steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick Frying Pan Japanese Curry
- You need 100 mL of rice.
- Prepare 120 mL of water for rice.
- Prepare of Amount for one person of curry roux.
- Prepare 1/8 of onion.
- You need 1/2 of tomato.
- It’s 60 g of canned tuna (you can use sausage or bacon instead).
- It’s 100 mL of water for curry.
- You need 30 cm of aluminum foil.
Quick Frying Pan Japanese Curry step by step
- Rinse the rice two times. Drain the water..
- Cut the curry roux into small pieces to make it easy to dissolve. (A).
- Thinly cut the onion into wedges. (A).
- Cut the tomato into dices. (A).
- Make a bowl with the aluminum foil..
- Put (A) and tuna into the bowl..
- Place the rinsed rice in a frying pan. Make a circle using the rice to put the bowl inside of it. Put the bowl inside of the formed circle and pour 100 mL of water into the bowl. Then pour 120 mL of water toward the rice..
- Cover the frying pan with a lid and heat for 5 minutes over medium heat. Then reduce the heat to low and heat it for 5 minutes. DO NOT OPEN THE LID WHILE COOKING..
- Serve the cooked rice and curry on a plate. Now your curry and rice are ready!.