Gyūdon (Japanese Beef Bowl).
This Delicious Gyūdon (Japanese Beef Bowl) using 9 easy ingredients and 5 easy steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gyūdon (Japanese Beef Bowl)
- Prepare 1/2 of Yellow Onion.
- You need 1/2 of Carrot.
- It’s 200 g of Beef slices.
- Prepare 500 ml of Water.
- Prepare 3 tbsp. of Bonito soup stock.
- You need 3 tbsp. of Light soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of Mashed ginger.
- It’s of Some cooked rice.
Gyūdon (Japanese Beef Bowl) instructions
- Prep: Chop onion, shred carrot, cut beef into small bites..
- Marinate beef with 1 tbsp. soy sauce for 10 minutes..
- Put onion, water, bonito soup stock, sugar, lastly carrot, bring to boil..
- Add beef and mashed ginger into the pot and cook until beef is fully cooked..
- Pour on rice, server right away..