Slightly Pink Beet Okara 💓.
This Yummy Slightly Pink Beet Okara 💓 using 13 easy ingredients and 5 easy steps. Here is how you achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Slightly Pink Beet Okara 💓
- Prepare 16 oz of Okara.
- Prepare 3 of Carrots.
- You need 1 of Beet.
- It’s 10 of Dried shiitake mushrooms.
- It’s 1 Bag of Itokonnyaku.
- Prepare 6 leaves of Swiss chard.
- Prepare of Seasonings.
- It’s 1 cup of Shiro dashi.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Mirin.
- You need 1/2 cup of Shoyu.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Shiitake juice.
- Prepare 1 of Midsize Onion.
Slightly Pink Beet Okara 💓 instructions
- Ingredients: Dried shiitake mushrooms, only 1 beet (I used), itokon, onion..
- Swiss chard from patio..
- Preparing: boil ito konnyaku in the boiling water for 3 min and drain the water and cut into small pieces. Chop chop carrots, beet and onion..
- Soak dried shiitake mushrooms over night in a bowl with water. Put weight on top so it get submerged evenly. Save the juice for cooking..
- Cooking instructions: 1) I used a big deep pot. Heat up a pod with a good amount of grape oil. 2) Add carrots and onions and staring to make soft 3) Add itokon and chopped shiitake into the pot and stair 4) Add Okara, 5) Add seasonings: Adjust to how you would like. I like to make it sweet. So I put good amount of sugar..