bake sushi. I designed a sushi bake that's been a hit at family parties, business events and pot lucks. This is a simpler version and knowing not everyone has access to. This baked sushi casserole packed with imitation crab, furikake, and fish roe is broiled for a toasty finish.
The anatomy of a sushi bake. Just like most food trends, we're not quite. To serve, cut seaweed sheets into four. This Tasty bake sushi using 9 simple ingredients and 7 simple steps. Here is how you cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of bake sushi
- Prepare 2 cup of sushi rice.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 packages of imitation crab cut to small pieces.
- It’s 1/2 lb of shrimp cut to small pieces.
- You need 1/2 cup of soft cream cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 3 tbsp of furikake aka Japanese rice seasoning.
- You need 3 tsp of salmon roe / fish egg.
- Prepare 1 packages of nori /sushi roll.
A take on the Japanese staple, sushi bake is essentially a deconstructed sushi roll that's baked like a casserole. The idea behind Sushi Bake is that it's deconstructed sushi that's baked in a pan or casserole. It's a ginormous flattened out sushi, made with a layer of fluffy Japanese rice, baked and shredded fish. Sushi Bake – Good Morning Cali.
bake sushi step by step
- cook rice according to package direction.
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- mix in one bowl the shrimp, imitation crab, mayo, cream cheese and sour cream all together.
- in a baking dish layer cook rice, the mix shrimp and crab, rice seasoning and fish egg.
- bake for 15 mins.
- then cut 1 whole of nori to 4 pcs and serve.
- let your guests roll the bake sushi by them selves it's more fun eating it.
Want to satisfy your Sushi Bake cravings? Fill out the pre-order form now !! ��. Finish by adding the rest of the roe and more furikake. The salmon in this recipe for homemade sushi rolls is cooked making it perfect option for a family dinner. This casserole is filled with a mouth-watering mayo/crab meat mixture.