Okonomiyaki. Best Okonomiyaki Recipe: Okonomiyak is easy to make! Our favorite "best" Osaka Okonomiyaki recipe (also called Kansai style Okonomiyai) is immediately below, and further down you will find even. Okonomiyaki (literally means 'grilled as you like it') is a savory version of Japanese pancake, made with flour, eggs, shredded cabbage, meat/ protein and topped with a variety of condiments.
These delicious savory pancakes are filled with cabbage, scallions, and more. Okonomiyaki (お好み焼き) literally means "grilled as you like it" in Japanese. As the name implies, what goes into it and how it's prepared depends largely on your preferences. This Yummy Okonomiyaki using 8 easy ingredients and 4 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Okonomiyaki
- It’s 1 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Water or Chicken Broth.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need 4 cups of Cabbage.
- Prepare 2 stalks of Green Onion.
- Prepare 4 slices of Bacon (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Shrimp (optional).
- You need of Mayo/Okonomiyaki sauce to garnish.
With a history as rich as its flavor, Japan's "pancake/pizza/crepe/omelette" will fill you up and ensure you come back for more. Okonomiyaki is described many ways. drizzle mayo after you take okonomiyaki out to plate and drizzle worcester sauce and sprinkle crushed seaweed on it. You do not need okonomiyaki sauce or tonkatsu sauce. Okonomiyaki (���D�ݏĂ�) is a popular pan-fried dish that consists of batter and cabbage.
Okonomiyaki step by step
- Whisk together flour and water (or broth) until smooth..
- Add eggs, cabbage, onions and optional ingredients.
- Pour half the batter into a hot oiled pan. Cook for approx. 3 minutes then flip when bottom begins to brown and cook other side until brown..
- Garnish with mayonnaise and okonomiyaki sauce..
Selected toppings and ingredients are added which can vary greatly (anything from meat and seafood. Okonomiyaki – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Okonomiyaki (お好み焼き?) is a Japanese savoury pancake containing a variety of ingredients. The name is derived from the word okonomi, meaning. Serve with okonomiyaki sauce, Japanese mayonnaise or your favourite Asian hot sauce.