Beef Rice Bowl – Gyudon.
You can cook Beef Rice Bowl – Gyudon using 13 simple ingredients and 6 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Beef Rice Bowl – Gyudon
- It’s 1/2 pound of beef.
- You need 1 of white onion.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of oil.
- You need 2 teaspoons of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of sake.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of mirin.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of dashi stock.
- You need 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 cups of cooked rice.
- It’s 1 of green onion.
- It’s of pickled ginger.
Beef Rice Bowl – Gyudon instructions
- Cut the onions and beef into thin slices..
- Heat the oil in wide skillet over medium high heat. Add the onions and garlic and cook until the onions are tender, about 5 minutes..
- Add the beef cook until browned..
- Add the sugar, sake, mirin, dashi and soy sauce. Reduce heat to low and simmer until most of the liquid is gone..
- Scramble the eggs in a small bowl. Add the egg to the pan. Cook for a few minutes until the egg is just cooked..
- Place the beef and egg on top of steamed rice and pour desired amount of sauce. Top with pickled red ginger and green onion..