This Delicious Simple Okonomiyaki using 10 easy ingredients and 3 simple steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Okonomiyaki
- You need 200 gr of sliced cabbage.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare of Water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dashi granules.
- You need of Japanese mayonnaise.
- It’s of Japanese bulldog sauce.
- It’s of Aonori.
- It’s of Oil for frying.
Simple Okonomiyaki instructions
- Combine sliced cabbage, eggs, flour, salt, dashi in a big bowl. Stir well. Add water bit by bit until the mixture becomes a bit thick and not too runny..
- Heat about 1 tbsp oil in a pan. Use medium heat. Pour some batter and try to spread it by patting it with a wood spatula. When you notice the bottom side has become brownish, flip the okonomiyaki and wait until the other side is cooked..
- Pour some bulldog sauce on it, then Japanese mayo. Sprinkle aonori, and serve..