Japanese Okonomiyaki by Leli.
This Delicious Japanese Okonomiyaki by Leli using 14 easy ingredients and 6 simple steps. Here is how you achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Japanese Okonomiyaki by Leli
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 of shredded carrot.
- You need 1 of shredded cabbage or lettuci or whatever vegetable you have.
- It’s 1 lb of Chicken breast or meat or sausages.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 pinch of black pepper (optional).
- You need 1/2 of garlic chopped into small squares (optional).
- You need of Vegetable oil or olive oil.
- Prepare of Toppings:.
- You need of Oyster sauce.
- Prepare of Tomato sauce.
- Prepare of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 of spring onion (optional).
Japanese Okonomiyaki by Leli instructions
- If you don't have all the ingredients don't worry you can do without everything or find replacements..
- Preheat a frying pan, add in some veg oil/olive oil then fry meat with a pinch of salt, a pinch of black pepper and garlic. Fry until brown. Then chop-chop fried meat into small pieces.
- In separate pan, saute shredded carrot, shredded cabbage, a pinch of salt and a pinch of black pepper. Continue until fragrant..
- Mix a cup of flour, a pinch of salt, fried chopped meat, shredded carrot and cabbage in a bowl, to make a dough..
- Preheat a frying pan, add in some veg oil or olive oil. Pour in the dough and make into cycle, cook until brown for both side..
- Serve okonomiyaki with toppings u like. I used oyster sauce first, then tomato sauce and mayonnaise then spring onion here..