You can have Homemade Tempura using 12 simple ingredients and 10 easy steps. This is guide how cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade Tempura
- You need of [Tempura Flour].
- You need 1/2 cup of Flour.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of Corn Starch.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Baking Powder.
- You need 100 of ml(4oz) Water.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Sesame Oil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Water.
- It’s of [Temputa].
- It’s 1 of Carrot.
- Prepare 1/3 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Potato.
- Prepare of (Your favorite vegetables/seafood).
Homemade Tempura step by step
- Place flour, cornstarch, baking powder in a bowl then mix it. Add 100ml water and mix it..
- Add sesame oil and mix it, then add 1 TBS water and mix it again..
- Next, slice the carrot, onion, and potato like this picture. Then heat the oil in a pan on medium heat..
- Put the potatoes in a tempura flour batter and cover them with the batter..
- Deep fry them until it’s golden and crispy..
- [Note]If you have tempura or noodle soup base, that would be better..
- Eat with Udon, or top of the rice :).