Hiyayakko (Cold Tofu).
You can cook Hiyayakko (Cold Tofu) using 5 easy ingredients and 3 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Hiyayakko (Cold Tofu)
- It’s 1 pkg of Firm Tofu.
- Prepare to taste of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of grated Ginger.
- You need 2 stalks of Green Onions, thinly sliced.
- You need 1 pkg of Bonito Flakes.
Hiyayakko (Cold Tofu) step by step
- Cut cold tofu into chunks. I cut mine to about 1” x 1.5”. (Feel free to use silken tofu!).
- Top with green onions and bonito flakes. This is the brand I use..
- Drizzle soy sauce and grated ginger over the tofu. Enjoy!.