Spicy Tuna Hand Roll. Fiery Spicy Tuna Rolls with sashimi grade tuna tossed in sesame Sriracha sauce, topped with spicy mayo for that extra oomph! Moisten your hands and fingers in Tezu so the rice won't stick. Cut each sheet of Nori in half.
Hand rolls are in the winner's circle for sushi lovers because they are so crisp, tasty, and easy to make and eat. Here, the tastes are kept simple by using fresh tuna and just enough spicy mayonnaise sauce to lift the tuna's flavor. If you like the regular spicy tuna roll, then this spicy tuna hand roll recipe is a variation that is sure to please. This Delicious Spicy Tuna Hand Roll using 9 simple ingredients and 10 easy steps. This is guide how achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Spicy Tuna Hand Roll
- Prepare 1 of Sriracha Chili Sauce.
- You need 1 of Avacado.
- Prepare 4 of serv. Sushi Rice.
- You need 1 dash of Tosted Sesame Seeds.
- You need 4 of Chives.
- Prepare 1 of Cucumber.
- Prepare 1/4 of Sashimi Grade Tuna.
- It’s 4 of large Nori Papers.
- Prepare 2 1/2 of lbs salt.
The thing I like about any kind of temaki roll is that they lend themselves perfectly to interactive social food gatherings because they pretty much have to be assembled and eaten immediately. Spicy Tuna Hand RollsFrom Heather Christo. To assemble hand rolls: Place a half sheet of nori on a flat surface. Wet your hands and grab a handful of rice and place it on the nori.
Spicy Tuna Hand Roll step by step
- Cook sushi rice according package depending on how many rolls you want to make. Add a dash of rice wine vinager to add sweetness..
- Place a sheet of nori paper diagonal on a cutting board..
- Place 1/4 cup of sushi rice on middle nori paper in a line long ways. (point to point).
- Cut sashimi tuna into long thin strips then place on top of rice..
- Cut cucumber into long thin strips then place two strips on top of tuna..
- Place one long thin chive next to cucumber..
- Put one or two lines of Sriracha sauce diagonal along ingredients depending on how much heat you enjoy..
- Roll nori paper into a cone shape making the bottom of your hand roll into a point leaving the ingredients partially sticking out of the open end..
- Dash sesame seeds on top of open end to garnish..
- Don't make this recipe.
Spread the rice evenly throughout the nori without smushing the rice down. Can you even begin to believe it's Friday? My crystal clear message in all of this is, it's time to throw down because I made spicy tuna hand rolls! Otherwise known in my head as, spawcy tewna hayand rawls. What gives the spicy tuna roll its kick is the spicy mayo sauce.