Fried Tofu Top Bacon And Shaved Mackerel. Raw tofu has zero flavor and spongy texture. You cannot use soft or medium tofu. In a medium bowl, add cubed tofu.
Once the pan is smoking hot, add the mackerel to the frying pan, skin-side down. Combine flour, salt, pepper and Sichuan peppercorns in a bowl. Coat tofu in flour mixture to coat, then deep-fry. This Delicious Fried Tofu Top Bacon And Shaved Mackerel using 6 simple ingredients and 4 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried Tofu Top Bacon And Shaved Mackerel
- Prepare 1 packages of Medium firm silky tofu.
- You need 1 cup of cooked bacon chip.
- You need 1/2 cup of ready to eat dry mackerel flake.
- It’s of wasabi sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sashimi soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of wasabi.
I've heard how easy tofu bacon is to make, but until now I've never tried it. Here goes my first attempt at making it! Two proteins on the opposite ends of the food social scale. One is revered, serenaded, hailed as the food of the Gods.
Fried Tofu Top Bacon And Shaved Mackerel instructions
- mix wasabi and sauce then set aside.
- in pan with oil fried tofu tili lightly brown on 4 side gently turning one by one.
- drain excess oil on paper towel.
- serve top wasabi sauce then bacon and flake serve immediately.
So, back to the bacon and tofu. This is actually not an uncommon dish in Japanese households. It's called either just bacon tofu (or tofu bacon) or even bacon tofu. Tofu, bacon, and vegetables are wrapped in egg roll wrappers and deep fried for a tasty appetizer. Fold the corner closest to you over the top of the filling, then fold in the left and right sides.