Baked Teriyaki Salmon with Spicy Mayo Sauce. While teriyaki sauce traditionally does contain sugar, our keto-friendly version uses a sugar-free substitute that is still highly comparable and tastes almost the same on a protein like salmon, which absorbs flavors very well. Topped with a spicy aioli, this flaky fish dish is served with buttered. Teriyaki Sriracha Salmon is incredibly easy to prepare, big on flavor, and a spicy yet creamy Mix up some sriracha sauce and mayonnaise.
I first tasted this baked salmon with herbed mayo at a New Year's get together with my sister and her family a few years ago. Salmon gets marinated in homemade teriyaki sauce, baked, then brushed with teriyaki glaze. Quick and easy teriyaki salmon recipe. You can have Baked Teriyaki Salmon with Spicy Mayo Sauce using 14 simple ingredients and 7 easy steps. Here is how you cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Baked Teriyaki Salmon with Spicy Mayo Sauce
- You need 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar, packed.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 12 oz of salmon.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 3 tbsp of sriracha or tabasco sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of sweetened condensed milk or almond milk.
- It’s 1 of steamed white rice.
- Prepare 1 of large avocado.
Salmon fillet is pan-grilled until tender perfection in an Serve the delicious salmon with fluffy rice, miso soup and a side of grilled asparagus for a healthy dinner! I'll be adding some ginger and garlic (and possibly some sorta spice cause we are a spicy family. no. Sweet asian-style teriyaki salmon with sriracha cream sauce. This recipe is easy to whip up and teriyaki salmon is a classic!
Baked Teriyaki Salmon with Spicy Mayo Sauce instructions
- Whisk together the soy sauce, brown sugar, cornstarch, ginger, garlic powder, honey and water in a small sauce pan until cornstarch is completely dissolved. Heat the sauce pan on medium high until it thickens enough to coat the back of a spoon..
- Let the mixture cool. Then marinate the salmon fillet in the mixture for at least 30 minutes, but can be left overnight for more intense flavor..
- Lay the fillet on foil and pop it in the oven at 400°F. Bake for 20 minutes..
- Once the fillet is done baking, sprinkle the sesame seeds on top and broil on high for 5 minutes to get golden brown top..
- Mix together the mayo, hot sauce and milk..
- Top the cooked salmon with the mayo sauce..
- Serve with steamed white rice and sliced avocados..
That lightly sweet, soy saucy, garlic flavor that bursts saliva from every corner of your mouth just at the thought of teriyaki sauce. It's an explosion of flavor that takes you to. An easy teriyaki marinade gives this homemade Teriyaki Salmon tons of flavor. Rich salmon and creamy avocado marinated with a sesame sriracha sauce and mixed with crunchy tobiko, crisp sweet onions and fresh This easy Spicy Salmon Poke is a festival of textures and tastes in every bite. With big cubes of salmon marinated in a fiery sriracha and sesame sauce, the fish is.