Simmered Daikon Radish & Squid.
This Tasty Simmered Daikon Radish & Squid using 8 easy ingredients and 3 simple steps. This is guide how cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Simmered Daikon Radish & Squid
- You need 10 cm of daikon radish(peeled and cut into 2cm round slices, cut in half).
- You need 1 of squid (gutted, cleaned, cut into 5mm round slices).
- It’s 2 g of dried bonito flakes (put in a tea bag).
- You need 2 tbsp of sake.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of mirin.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s of Grated ginger for topping.
Simmered Daikon Radish & Squid instructions
- Put the daikon radish into cold water and bring to a boil until tender (about for 15-20 mins). Wash it with water..
- Put daikon radish, squid, bonito flakes, sake, sugar in the pot and pour in enough water to cover. Simmer over low heat for 5 mins..
- Add soy sauce, mirin and keep simmering for about 20 mins. Place a small lid directly on the food when simmered. Let them cool..