Takoyaki. Takoyaki (たこ焼き or 蛸焼) or "octopus balls" is a ball-shaped Japanese snack or appetizer made of a wheat flour-based batter and cooked in a special molded pan. Takoyaki, or Octopus Balls, are one of Japan's best-known street food originated in Osaka. Improved recipe for the Osaka iconic delicious street food Takoyaki.
Note that, making the takoyaki starts with having the right tools like the right pan and ingredients to use. Takoyaki là trang văn hóa giải trí Nhật Bản hàng đầu. Thế mạnh của chúng tôi là những bài giới thiệu Доставка такояки, японского фастфуда Nagoya. You can cook Takoyaki using 14 simple ingredients and 12 easy steps. Here is how you cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Takoyaki
- Prepare 200 grams of Cake Flour.
- It’s 600 ml of Water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Japanese Soup stock (or 2 cubes of Ilan Bills stock cube).
- You need 3 pieces of Egg.
- It’s 100 g of Cabbage.
- You need 1/4 of pck Spring Onion.
- It’s 20 g of Red Pickeled Ginger.
- You need As needed of Prawn cracker (or Tempura flake).
- You need As needed of Boiled Octopus.
- Prepare As needed of Cheese in Sausage.
- You need As needed of Takoyaki Sauce.
- You need As needed of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare As needed of Aonori(Seaweed Powder).
- Prepare As needed of Bonito flakes.
Why We Love This Takoyaki Recipe. These crispy golden takoyaki balls of deliciousness taste amazing when prepared with traditional ingredients and toppings. But they're also super easy to tweak. Takoyaki is a Japanese snack made of octopus and a savory batter.
Takoyaki step by step
- Put cake flour, water, Japanese Soup stock, egg in a big bowl. Mix it well that it becomes smooth..
- Chop the cabbage, spring Onion and pickled ginger..
- Breaking up Prawn crackers finely..
- Cut cheese in sausage to 1/5 size. Cut the boiled octopus to same side as sausages..
- Heat the Takoyaki pan and add oil to each cup..
- Pour the batter into the cups until they are full. Put the octopus(or sausage), cabbage, spring Onion, Red pickled ginger(If you like) and prawn crackers (tenpura flakes) in each cup..
- Turn the Takoyaki balls over with a bamboo stick in each cup..
- Keep turning them over until they become round and golden brown all over..
- Serve on a dishwith Takoyaki Sauce, Mayonnaise, Aonori and Bonito flakes..
- If you do not have Takoyaki Pan, try to use normal frying Pan. Pour the batter into the heated pan. Put the octopus(or sausage), cabbage, spring Onion, Red pickled ginger(If you like) and prawn crackers (tenpura flakes). Bake it like omelette. After that, cut it bite-size..
- Pickled ginger $2.65/pck at FairPrice (S$3.0/pck at RedMart).
They are shaped like little round balls. This savory snack is a popular street food and is widely available at. Takoyaki is a fast food that's representative of Osaka. Transport yourself to the busy side streets and summer festivals of Japan with this great-tasting takoyaki recipe.