The Ever-Popular Shrimp Sushi.
You can have The Ever-Popular Shrimp Sushi using 7 simple ingredients and 7 easy steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of The Ever-Popular Shrimp Sushi
- It’s 1 of as many (to taste) Shrimp.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt.
- It’s 1 dash of Sushi vinegar.
- It’s 1 dash of Sake.
- Prepare 1 of as much (to taste) Sushi rice.
- It’s 1 of as much (to taste) Wasabi.
- You need 1 of as much (to taste) Cucumber.
The Ever-Popular Shrimp Sushi instructions
- Insert a bamboo skewer through the belly side of the shrimp. Try to insert it as close to the outer shell as possible, otherwise it'll be difficult to pull out later..
- Combine sake, salt, and sushi vinegar into a pot of boiling water and cook the shrimp..
- Once the shrimp is boiled, leave the skewer on the shrimp then chill. (If you remove the bamboo skewer while the shrimp's still hot, it'll curl up so be careful.).
- Peel the shell up to the tail..
- Cut along the middle to butterfly the shrimp..
- Cut off the edge for a clean finish..
- Shape the sushi rice, add wasabi, then top with the shrimp. Enjoy a delicious meal..