Avocado and Tuna Aglio Olio e Peperoncino.
You can have Avocado and Tuna Aglio Olio e Peperoncino using 9 simple ingredients and 8 simple steps. Learn how to achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Avocado and Tuna Aglio Olio e Peperoncino
- You need 80 of to 100 grams Pasta.
- It’s 80 grams of Tuna red meat (sashimi quality).
- Prepare 1/4 of Avocado.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 2 of Red chili pepper.
- You need 50 ml of Pasta boiling water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Finely chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt.
Avocado and Tuna Aglio Olio e Peperoncino instructions
- Sprinkle the salt on the tuna and let sit for 10 minutes. Pat dry..
- Cut the tuna into 2 cm chunks. Cut the avocado into 2 cm chunks as well. Finely chop the parsley..
- Mash the garlic with the back of a knife and remove the core. Remove the seeds from the chili peppers..
- Boil the pasta in 1 liter of water with 1% salt. Boil for 1 minute 30 seconds less than instructed on the package..
- Put 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a cool sauce pan, add the mashed garlic, and heat over low heat. After a bit, add the chili peppers to infuse the oil with the fragrance..
- 1 minute before the pasta is finished boiling, add 50 ml of the pasta cooking water and parsley to the sauce pan. Shake the pan to emulsify. Keep the heat low..
- Once the pasta has boiled, add it immediately to the sauce pan without draining and mix well. If there is not enough moisture, add some of the pasta cooking water. Season with salt..
- Add the avocado and tuna and mix together quickly to finish..