Best Clam Chowder Ever!.
You can cook Best Clam Chowder Ever! using 8 easy ingredients and 6 simple steps. Here is how you achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Best Clam Chowder Ever!
- You need 1/2 lb of Bacon.
- It’s 1 medium of Onion.
- You need 1 of Bear Creek Creamy Potatoe Soup Mix.
- It’s 3 can of Chopped Clams.
- You need 4 medium of size potatoes.
- It’s 1/2 lb of Real Butter.
- You need 8 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper to flavor.
Best Clam Chowder Ever! step by step
- Using a food processor chop bacon and onion together until minced..
- In large pot on medium heat, cook bacon and onion stirring often for about 5-10 minutes. Next, put 1 cube of butter in the Bacon and onion mixture. Stir quickly while butter melts..
- Next follow directions from Bear Creek Soup Mix, using 8 cups of milk instead of water. Using a whisk mix briskly until mixed well. Add clams, stir well..
- Cut up the potatoes into cubes and put into soup mixture. Stir and add last cube of real butter, continue stirring until butter is melted..
- Using 2-3 Tb of flour and a small amount of milk, make a rue to thicken soup to your liking..
- Add salt and pepper to flavor to your liking. Cook on low heat until potatoes are done, 30-45 minutes, serve with French bread..