Mike's Spicy Oysters Ramen.
You can have Mike's Spicy Oysters Ramen using 23 simple ingredients and 7 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Mike's Spicy Oysters Ramen
- You need of Spicy Oysters Ramen.
- You need 3 of Ramen Noodles [discard flavor packets].
- Prepare 1 cup of Oyster Mushrooms [rough chop].
- You need 1/2 cup of Oyster Sauce.
- You need of Siracha Sauce [I used 2 tablespoons].
- You need 4 clove of Fresh Garlic [smashed and chopped].
- Prepare 1 cup of Cabbage [ thin sliced – not pictured].
- It’s 1 cup of Fresh Sprouts.
- You need 1/3 cup of Chives.
- You need 1/2 cup of Celery [julienned].
- You need 1 cup of Snap Peas.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Wok Oil With Garlic.
- You need of Options.
- It’s 1 can of 8 oz Chilled Raw Oysters [in their own juices].
- You need of Carrots [julienned].
- You need of Quality Fish Sauce.
- Prepare of Fresh Ginger.
- You need 4 large of Boiled Eggs.
- Prepare of Kitchen Equipment.
- It’s 1 of Wok.
- It’s 1 of Pair Tongs.
Mike's Spicy Oysters Ramen instructions
- Here's what you'll need. The options are to the right side of photo..
- Gather all of your fresh vegetables and chop those vegetables that need to be. If you're opting for the ingredients in the Options section – add them at the same time as the rest of your ingredients. Except for your fresh oysters. Add them just before you add your noodles..
- Boil Ramen Noodles for 2 1/2 minutes. Drain. Evenly coat noodles lightly with Wok Oil and mix well to keep them from drying out. Place in a sealed container until you're ready for them. ● Tip: When draining your noodles in the sink – drain your water slowly. Otherwise, if you just dump quickly – the boiled water will seize up in the drain and force water back up from drain and hit your noodles. Yuck!.
- Heat your Wok and add Wok Oil. Add your Red Pepper Flakes..
- Add your vegetables to your high heated Wok and cook on high for 2 minutes. Also, add Oyster Sauce and Siracha. Stir regularly. You don't want to burn your garlic!.
- Add your Ramen Noodles to your Wok and mix quickly until noodles are completely coated..
- Serve immediately with sides of Siracha and Soy Sauce. Feel free to garnish this dish as you wish. Cilantro, Parsley, Jalapeños, boiled eggs and a wedges of lime all go great with this dish. Enjoy!.