Mike's Spicy Garlic Thai Shrimp & Rice. This recipe for garlic Thai shrimp is a quick, healthy dinner. The shrimp are seared to tender perfection in a sticky-sweet, spicy sauce. This super simple marinade and my trusty cast-iron skillet make it easy to recreate Thai restaurant magic in my own kitchen.
Salty-sweet, garlicky, and a little spicy, it's the perfect dish to serve any night of the week. It is also beautiful enough to serve at a party as an. Juicy prawns in a sweet, spicy, garlicky sauce, this Chilli Garlic Prawns is super quick to make but A quick dinner that tastes like a homemade Chilli Jam stir fry you get at modern Thai restaurants! You can cook Mike's Spicy Garlic Thai Shrimp & Rice using 34 easy ingredients and 11 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Mike's Spicy Garlic Thai Shrimp & Rice
- It’s of FOR YOUR PROTEINS.
- You need 2 Pounds of Raw Large Shrimp [de-veined – shucked – brined in salt & sugar].
- Prepare of FOR YOUR DENSE VEGETABLES.
- Prepare 8 of Red Thai Peppers [stems removed – fine minced].
- You need 8 of Thai Green Peppers [stems removed – fine minced].
- You need 10 of LG Fresh Garlic Cloves [smashed – fine minced].
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Bamboo Shoots [rough chopped].
- You need 1 Cup of Fresh Snap Peas [blanched].
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Peeled Diakon Radishes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Fresh Minced Ginger.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Peeled Carrots.
- It’s of FOR YOUR SOFT VEGETABLES.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Green Onions [greens & whites].
- Prepare 1 Cup of Thin Sliced Cabbage.
- You need 1 Cup of Fresh Thai Basil [loose pack].
- You need 1 Cup of Fresh Cilantro [loose pack].
- It’s of FOR YOUR SAUCE.
- It’s 1/2 Stick of Salted Tilamook Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Chardonnay.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Minced Lemon Grass.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Shrimp Paste.
- You need 1 Dash of Red Pepper Flakes.
- It’s 1 Cup of Fresh Cilantro.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Garlic Olive Oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Lemon Juice.
- It’s of FOR YOUR OPTIONS & SIDES.
- Prepare of as needed White Rice Or Sobe Noodles.
- You need of as needed Siriacha Garlic Sauce.
- You need of as needed Soy Sauce.
- It’s of as needed Chilled Pickled Ginger.
- You need of as needed Quality Fish Sauce.
- You need of as needed Lemon Wedges.
- You need Leaves of as needed Fresh Thai Basil.
- Prepare Leaves of as needed Fresh Cilantro.
Keywords: Asian Chilli Garlic Shrimp, Chilli Garlic Prawns, Prawn recipe. Heat oil and stir-fry garli, pepper and cilantro root until fragent. Succulent shrimp and vegetables is a healthy weeknight meal. Look no further, this one pan spicy garlic shrimp is exactly what you should make for dinner tonight.
Mike's Spicy Garlic Thai Shrimp & Rice step by step
- Brine your shrimp in ice water and 2 tbsp salt and 2 tbsp sugar for 2 hours minimum..
- Boil water and blanch your snap peas for 2 minutes..
- Then, immediately place peas in ice water to cool..
- Peel your fresh carrots and Diakon Radishes..
- Smash and fine mince your garlic..
- Peel and fine mince your fresh ginger..
- Chop everything in your SOFT VEGETABLES section..
- Add everything in the SAUCE and DENSE VEGETABLE section to a pan and heat on high. Fry for 2-3 minutes but, be careful not to burn your garlic..
- Add your raw shrimp to your pan. Fry for 2 minutes on high covered..
- Add everything in your SOFT VEGETABLES section to pan. Fry for 1 minute longer on high covered..
- Serve shrimp on a bed of sticky rice, long grain rice or Sobe Noodles with sides of Chile Sauce, Soy Sauce and lemon wedges. Garnish communal dish with fresh Cilantro, fresh Thai Basil leaves, fresh Chives and toasted Sesame Seeds. Enjoy your spicy taste of Thailand!.
Spicy Garlic Shrimp with Coconut RiceSimply Recipes. Shrimp In Thai Coconut SauceFoodie Crush. The spicy cashew dressing is so good, you'll want to put it on everything! Jones, dietitian and the nutrition ¼ cup roughly chopped white onion. ½ teaspoon garlic powder. ½ teaspoon kosher salt. Freshly ground black pepper, to taste.