Spicy BLT Tilapia Wraps.
This Appetizing Spicy BLT Tilapia Wraps using 8 simple ingredients and 4 easy steps. Here is how you cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Spicy BLT Tilapia Wraps
- It’s 3 of tilapia fillets.
- Prepare of Garlic herb breadcrumbs.
- It’s of Storebought individual BLT chicken dinner salad.
- It’s of Hot salsa.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Red pepper flakes.
- It’s of Large flour tortillas (burrito size).
- Prepare 1 cup of vegetable oil.
Spicy BLT Tilapia Wraps step by step
- Sprinkle a good amount of breadcrumbs, a pinch of red pepper flakes and black pepper onto a plate, evenly. Lay each piece of fish one by one covering the entire fillet in breadcrumbs, flipping a few times to ensure its covered. You don't need anything but the natural juices for the breadcrumbs to stick. Place directly into preheated on medium heat oil pan..
- Cook 5 minutes on both sides. Remove to paper towel lined plate..
- Prep the tortillas. Lay out 3 tortillas on a flat surface. Spread the lettuce from salad leaving about an inch on 3 sides of the tortilla for folding. Follow with the chicken bits and bacon bits. I discarded the cherry tomatoes. (By eating them immediately) Spoon the salsa over the lettuce evenly. About 2 tsp per tortilla..
- Place one piece of the fish on each tortilla. Each piece of fish should be halved. No need to cut, the fillet will have a natural separation point. Just pull it apart down the middle, lengthwise. Lay them on one side of the tortillas covering one end to the other. To roll, start at the fish end and roll closed. Eat and enjoy!.