Mike's Spicy Garlic Shrimp & Jasmine Rice.
This Tasty Mike's Spicy Garlic Shrimp & Jasmine Rice using 25 simple ingredients and 6 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Mike's Spicy Garlic Shrimp & Jasmine Rice
- You need of ● For The Proteins.
- You need 50 of Count Presteamed Dethawed Shrimp.
- You need of ● For The Carbs.
- It’s 4 (8 oz) of Precooked Bowls Of Jasmine Rice [microwaveable].
- It’s of ● For The Dried Herbs [1 tsp of each listed below].
- Prepare of Dried Cilantro [+ fresh for garish].
- It’s of Dried Parsley [+ fresh reserves for garish].
- You need of Dried Red Pepper Flakes.
- You need of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- You need of Dried Thai Chillies.
- Prepare of Dried Thai Basil.
- You need of Dried Chives.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need of ● For The Wet Ingredients.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Ghee [clarified butter].
- Prepare 1/8 Cup of Quality White Wine.
- You need 2 tbsp of Siriacha Garlic Sauce.
- You need 1/2 of Lemon Juiced [+ reserve wedges for garnish & rice].
- You need 3 tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Garlic Olive Oil.
- Prepare of ● For The Sides [as needed].
- It’s of Siracha Sauce.
- You need of Lemon Wedges.
- It’s of Garlic Siriacha Sauce.
Mike's Spicy Garlic Shrimp & Jasmine Rice step by step
- Here's what you'll need..
- Saute your wet and dry ingredients on low for 5 minutes.
- Add presteamed shrimp to pan only until fully warmed..
- Plate hot shrimp with lemon wedges, fresh lemon drizzle on bowl formed rice, garnishments and garlic chili sauce..
- Reserve all of your seasoned fluids to pour over your rice molds or serve to the side for dipping shrimp. Thin juice down with additional butter if you want it to go further..
- Or, serve shrimp and rice piping hot, drizzled with pan juices with soy sauce. Enjoy!.