Spicy Tuna Pie. My simple and easy to follow cheesy spicy tuna pie recipe (see complete ingredients below). Try this recipe and I'm sure everybody will love it! For tuna lovers and spicy food lovers.
Spicy Tuna Poke Bowls made with chunks of fresh tuna, avocado, cucumbers, spicy mayo My friend went tuna fishing and gave me fresh tuna (lucky me!), which inspired these spicy poke bowls! Jollibee's signature tuna pie now comes with an added spice. The Spicy Tuna Pie has the same ol' crust as the classic Tuna Pie, but now the creamy tuna filling is Jollibee's Spicy Tuna Pie and the regular Tuna Pie will both be available in all Jollibee stores for. You can cook Spicy Tuna Pie using 11 easy ingredients and 9 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Tuna Pie
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of butter (chilled and diced into small cubes).
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of cold water.
- It’s 1 can of spicy tuna.
- Prepare 1 of small carrot.
- It’s 5-6 inches of celery stalk.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- It’s 1/3 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of egg for egg-wash.
Fiery Spicy Tuna Roll with sashimi grade tuna tossed in a sesame Sriracha sauce, topped with some spicy mayo for that extra oomph! Самые новые твиты от spicy tuna pie (@pristinadizon). Homemade Spicy Tuna Roll Recipe you can easily make with everyday pantry ingredients! This poor man's spicy tuna roll is a great way to introduce people, that might be a little squeamish about eating. In a small bowl, combine tuna filling ingredients.
Spicy Tuna Pie step by step
- Add a pinch of salt into the flour then cut-in the butter. Rub the butter into the flour until it forms a bread-crumb-like texture. Then add 3-4 tableapoons of cold water, one at a time. Continue mixing until you can form the pastry into a dough ball..
- Knead gently for 1 min but do not over-work the dough. Wrap in plastic and let it rest in the fridge for 30mins. (You can also use store-bought puff pastry).
- Finely dice the onions, carrot and celery stalk into a mince. On a pan with oil, sweat the vegetables until lighly soft..
- Drain the canned tuna oil then add the meat into the pan. Season with salt and pepper. Then add the heavy cream. Taste. Let the filling cool to room temp or in the fridge..
- Preheat your oven to 300F and line a baking tray with baking paper..
- Rollout your pastry dough into a lighly floured surface then cut little rectangles depending on how big you want your pocket pies to be..
- Spoon the filling on the center of each rectangle then cover with another sheet. Brush the edges with eggs wash then seal with a fork. Make sure the filling is cold to prevent the pastry from melting..
- Arrange the pies on the baking tray then brush the top of each pie with egg wash then pop it in the oven for 20mins or until the pastry is golden brown..
- Serve warm. Bon appetit..
Wet your hands and grab a handful of rice and place it on the nori. Spread the rice evenly throughout the nori without smushing the rice down. Check out this meaty spicy tuna melt pie recipe. Lol. #jollibee #jollibeeusa #jollibeeph ##tunapie…» The Best Canned Spicy Tuna Recipes on Yummly Spicy Tuna Onigiri, Spicy Tuna Roll, Spicy Tuna Pasta.