Spicy tuna noodle. Tuna Casserole Tuna Recipes Spicy Recipes Dinner Recipes Frozen Peas Creamed Mushrooms Mushroom Home-Style Beef 'n Noodles with Mushrooms & Onions – Wildflour's Cottage Kitchen. Fold in the noodles, tuna and green peas. Pour tuna mixture over noodles and stir until well combined.
Jang Kalguksu, Korean Spicy Noodle Soup Recipe… Today I'm sharing my mama's spicy tuna recipe! I was really surprised how easy this was when my mom taught me how to make this. Today we're eating spicy crab salad noodles with spicy tuna meatballs. This Tasty Spicy tuna noodle using 5 easy ingredients and 4 simple steps. Learn how to cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Spicy tuna noodle
- Prepare 1 can of Tuna flake in mayonnaise with chilli (170g per can).
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of cooking oil (approximate).
- Prepare 20 g of sweet chilli sauce (approximate 1 tablespoon).
- Prepare 150 ml of cooked spaghetti water (approximate).
- It’s 1 of serving spaghetti (for one person).
So easy to make and SO crazy good. Tips for Making From Scratch Tuna Noodle Casserole. Transfer mixture to prepared baking dish. Sprinkle remaining cheese and potato chips on top.
Spicy tuna noodle step by step
- Cook spaghetti in half pot of water for 10 minutes. Turn off heat when done. Not necessary to drain, just leave it aside..
- Heat cooking oil in low or medium heat. Open the canned tuna flakes and pour into heated oil, stir slowly, reduce heat if necessary..
- With the tuna heating up, add in the cooked spaghetti without the water, mix it evenly with tuna flake. Add sweet chilli sauce and mix evenly. Finally pour in some of spaghetti water, simmer till the gravy thickens..
- Ready to serve..
This tuna noodle casserole recipe is comfort food made from scratch. Homemade classic tuna noodle casserole, the quintessential American dish made from scratch and Tuna Noodle Casserole. The ingredients are simple – canned tuna, mushrooms, peas, noodles in a. Tuna Noodle Casserole Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Add the noodles, peas, tuna and pimientos; mix well.