Spicy Seafood Soup.
This Yummy Spicy Seafood Soup using 16 easy ingredients and 5 easy steps. This is guide how achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Spicy Seafood Soup
- It’s of Mussels.
- It’s of Clams.
- You need of Variety of fish (anything you have) cut into small chunks.
- Prepare of Prawns / Shrimp.
- Prepare of Squid.
- It’s 4 of Ripe tomatoes.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 of big onion.
- It’s 1 of bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare of green and red chili.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon (optional).
- It’s of Flat-leaf parsley for garnish.
Spicy Seafood Soup instructions
- Add the roughly chopped garlic, onions, bell pepper and chili into a saute pan or pot with the olive oil and sweat for 3 minutes..
- Chop the tomatoes and add to the pan. Season lightly with salt and crushed black pepper. Add the water and let it simmer for 10 mins until the tomatoes are soft..
- Add your seafood, mix once then cover for 10mins. They are cooked once the shells are open (discard the ones that did not open)..
- You can adjust the seasoning and amount of soup/water but remember that some seafood adds water to the pan..
- Squeeze the juice of half a lemon, garnish with flat-leaf parsley and serve with garlic bread or rice. Bon appetit..