Teriyaki Salmon with Sriracha Cream Sauce.
You can cook Teriyaki Salmon with Sriracha Cream Sauce using 11 easy ingredients and 7 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Salmon with Sriracha Cream Sauce
- You need 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar, packed.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of honey.
- You need 2 of salmon filets.
- Prepare of for Sriracha cream sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sriracha, you can more according to your taste.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of sweetened condensed milk.
Teriyaki Salmon with Sriracha Cream Sauce instructions
- To make the Sriracha cream sauce, whisk together mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons Sriracha and condensed milk in a small bowl; set aside..
- In a small bowl, whisk together cornstarch and 1/4 cup water; set aside..
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, add soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, garlic powder, honey and 1 cup water; bring to a simmer. Stir in cornstarch mixture until thickened enough to coat the back of a spoon, about 2 minutes; let cool to room temperature..
- In a gallon size Ziploc bag or large bowl, combine teriyaki marinade and salmon filets; marinate for at least 30 minutes to overnight, turning the bag occasionally..
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly coat an 8×8 baking dish with nonstick spray..
- Place salmon filets along with the marinade onto prepared baking dish and bake until the fish flakes easily with a fork, about 20 minutes..
- Serve salmon immediately with Sriracha cream sauce..