You can have Sriracha-Glazed Shrimp using 3 easy ingredients and 5 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook that.
Ingredients of Sriracha-Glazed Shrimp
- It’s 1/3 cup of Honey (any).
- You need 3 tbsp of Sriracha.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of Raw Shrimp.
Sriracha-Glazed Shrimp instructions
- Devein and take the tails off of the shrimp, if needed..
- Put shrimp in a bowl. Add sriracha and honey, and mix together so shrimp is fully coated..
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat. Once skillet is hot, put the shrimp in the skillet..
- Cool shrimp on first side for 2-3 minutes (until it begins to turn opaque). Then, flip shrimp and cook for 2-4 minutes (until shrimp is opaque all the way through)..