Breaded Sriracha Tilapia.
You can have Breaded Sriracha Tilapia using 6 simple ingredients and 5 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Breaded Sriracha Tilapia
- You need portions of Tilapia.
- You need 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need 1 Tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 Tsp of coriander seed.
- Prepare of Canola Oil.
- Prepare of Sriracha.
Breaded Sriracha Tilapia instructions
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees. Line baking pan with foil and non stick cooking spray..
- Combine Canola Oil into a bowl with the Sriracha. Depending on how hot you like things, add Sriracha carefully..
- Combine in another bowl, bread crumbs, paprika and coriander seed. Whisk gently together..
- Dip tilapia into oil and hot sauce. Then coat with the bread crumbs, shake off excess and place on prepared baking sheet..
- Place in prepared oven for 10-12 minutes. Check until fish flakes with a fork.