Seared Steak and Shrimp with Sriracha Hollindaise and Roasted Tomatoes. Chile Seared Steak With Cilantro Lime Hollandaise SauceLand O'Lakes. Roasted Salmon and Asparagus with Hollandaise Sauce (Paleo + GF)Real Simple Good. Pan-Seared Fish with Green Beans and HollandaiseRecipesPlus.
Divide between four places, dress with a drizzle of. Learn how to make Roasted Tomatoes with Shrimp and Feta. Sprinkle with the salt and pepper and toss. You can cook Seared Steak and Shrimp with Sriracha Hollindaise and Roasted Tomatoes using 18 easy ingredients and 12 simple steps. Learn how to cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Seared Steak and Shrimp with Sriracha Hollindaise and Roasted Tomatoes
- Prepare of For Steaks and Shrimp.
- Prepare 4-6 ounce of beef tederloin steaks.
- Prepare to taste of sait and cracked black pepper.
- You need 1 pound of medium raw shrimp, shelled and deveined.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sriracha seasoning blend.
- It’s 1 of recipe my sriracha hollindaise sauce found in my profile and search.
- You need of For Baked Tomatoes.
- It’s 4 of medium tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh grated romano cheese.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of sharp cheddar cheese, shredded.
- You need 1 of garlic clove, minced.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of fresh basil, chopped.
- Prepare of olive oil for drizzling.
- Prepare of Garnish.
- You need 2 of green onions, sliced.
- You need of salt a pnd cracked black pepperctobtaste.
Remove baking dish from oven and stir in the shrimp, parsley, and. Get the best of land and sea with this recipe for steak and shrimp. We make a delicious sauce with seafood stock and sherry wine. Rinse tomatoes and blanch in hot water for a few seconds, rinse in cold water and peel, halve and remove seeds, cut into small cubes.
Seared Steak and Shrimp with Sriracha Hollindaise and Roasted Tomatoes step by step
- Make Baked Tomatos.
- Cover a baking pan with foil, spray foil with non stick spray. Preheat oven to 400.
- In a bowl combine romano cheese, cheddar cheese, garlic, basil and salt and pepper to taste.
- Slice the top off each tomato.
- Divide cheese mixture on each tomato top and drizzle lightly with olive oil roast on prepared pan until tomatoes are tender and cheese is melted, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Prepare Steaks and Shrimp.
- Season steaks with salt and pepper.
- Heat butter and olive oil in skillet, add steaks cook on medium high, about 4 minutes on each side, depending on the thickness of your steaks for medium rare. Remove to plate to rest.
- Season shrimp with sriracha seasoning.
- In the same pan steaks were cooked in add shrimp, adding butter if pan is dry and saute shrimp just until pink about 4 minutes.
- Serve steak with shrimp and tomatoes, drizzle with sriracha hollindaise, offering more on the side. Garnish with green onions.
Cook rice according to package directions until al dente. You'll make any get-together special with these attractive kabobs. Cubes of marinated steak are skewered with shrimp, mushrooms, tomatoes, green peppers and onions, then grilled. For picnics, I assemble the kabobs at home and carry them in a large container. Wash and dry the fresh produce.