Sriracha Shrimp with Noodles.
This Perfect Sriracha Shrimp with Noodles using 8 easy ingredients and 4 simple steps. Learn how to achieve that.
Ingredients of Sriracha Shrimp with Noodles
- Prepare 1 lb of Udon Noodles.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Sriracha.
- You need 1 of Lime Juice.
- It’s 3 tbsp. of Low-Sodium Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of Sesame or Canola Oil.
- You need 1 lb. of Medium Shrimp, Peeled and Deveined.
- You need 2 of Bell Peppers, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of Small Cucumber, Thinly Sliced.
Sriracha Shrimp with Noodles step by step
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook noodles according to package directions until al dente. Drain and return to pot..
- In a small bowl, whisk together Sriracha, lime juice, and soy sauce and set aside..
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat 1 tablespoon oil. Cook shrimp until pink, about 3 minutes, then transfer to a plate. In same skillet, heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil. Cook peppers, cucumber, and green onions until tender, 5 to 6 minutes, then add shrimp, cooked noodles, and sauce and stir until coated..