Petai With Prawn in Sambal.
You can have Petai With Prawn in Sambal using 7 simple ingredients and 4 simple steps. This is guide how cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Petai With Prawn in Sambal
- You need of Petai.
- It’s of Small prawns.
- It’s of Onions.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sambal belacan.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of water.
Petai With Prawn in Sambal step by step
- Cut petai into half and remove the inner seed. Wash clean in water. Boil the petai in a pot of hot water for 5 minutes to make it softer and set aside..
- Heat up 1 tbsp oil in wok and quick stir fry some prawns and set aside. You can marinate the prawns with salt, sugar and some pepper for 20 minutes before cooking..
- Heat up wok with 1 tbsp oil again and stir fry onions till aroma and put in the petai. Toss a few rounds and add in the prawns..
- Add soy sauce, sweet soy sauce and sambal. Stir fry a bit and add in some water and let it boil and simmer for 3 minutes. Ready to serve..