Honey Sriracha Garlic Shrimp. Honey Sriracha Grilled Shrimp these are hands down the BEST grilled shrimp you'll ever have and the Honey Sriracha Glaze is totally swoon worthy! As I'm writing this, I just got back from a Food Blog Conference in Austin, Tx. I learned a ton and left feeling inspired.
Sizzling Sriracha shrimp caramelized in an intoxicating butter and served with cilantro and lime wedges. I wouldn't hesitate to consider using this garlic butter sauce to make honey Sriracha shrimp kebabs on the grill or under the broiler either. Flavour packed Honey Garlic Sriracha Chicken, made with the easiest, and most delicious marinade/dipping sauce! This Tasty Honey Sriracha Garlic Shrimp using 13 simple ingredients and 2 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Honey Sriracha Garlic Shrimp
- It’s 1 pound of jumbo shrimp shelled raw.
- You need 1/2 cup of honey.
- It’s 1/4 cup of tamari soy sauce.
- You need 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of cracked black pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Sriracha sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of seasoned rice vinegar.
- You need of Chilli olive oil and butter as needed for sautéing.
- Prepare 4 Cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Sriracha seasoning.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of cold butter cut into pieces.
- You need 2 of chopped green onions.
If you love sweet and spicy, THIS Honey Garlic Sriracha Chicken recipe is for you! With options to alter the amount of spice in sauce, you can make it either milder or hotter…the. Place a large cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. Add the butter to the skillet to melt.
Honey Sriracha Garlic Shrimp instructions
- In a bowl, whisk together all ingredients except butter, oil, green onions and shrimp. Remove 1/4 cup of mixture to marinate the shrimp in. Save remaining sauce.Marinate shrimp for at least 15 minutes and up to an hour..
- Heat chilli oil and butter in a skillet until hot. Add marinated shrimp and discard the marinate. Sauté shrimp until pink and just cooked through. Remove shrimp to a plate. Add reserved marinade to the pan used to cook the shrimp and cook until reduced by half and slightly thickened. Add the cold butter, turn off the heat and whisk until blended. Pour over shrimp, add onions, and serve with rice..
Stir in the honey, Sriracha and garlic cloves. These Spicy Sriracha Shrimp are next level delicious! Make them as mild or as fiery as you'd like and get ready Pat shrimp dry and season with paprika, cayenne, garlic, salt, and pepper. Mix well to coat both sides. I love a good stir fry, and trying new ways to make Chinese restaurant-worthy meals in my own kitchen.