Spicy Sweet Shrimp.
This Yummy Spicy Sweet Shrimp using 5 simple ingredients and 9 easy steps. Learn how to achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Spicy Sweet Shrimp
- It’s 1/2 lb of raw shrimp.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of plum sauce.
- Prepare 3 dash of red pepper flakes.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
Spicy Sweet Shrimp instructions
- Start to thaw your shrimp under cool to room temperature lightly running water in a deep bowl in the sink..
- Peel and mince the garlic.
- Place a big skillet on the stove top and put the heat to medium. Put in enough coconut oil to coat the bottom then add the garlic..
- Allow the garlic to cook a little, less than 2 minutes. In that time start peeling your thawed shrimp..
- Place the shrimp on their side into the skillet and allow them to cook until pink on that side..
- Flip the shrimp to their other side to cook. While they are cooking, sprinkle the red pepper flakes (I like a lot of heat so I coat them pretty nice). Take a spoonful of plum sauce and drizzle each shrimp with a coating, may need to spoon more in to coat all..
- Allow shrimp to fully cook (there should be no transparent flesh, the shrimp should be all pink and white).
- Since plum sauce is a sweet sauce, while heated it will bubble, so what I do is take the skittlet by the handle and move the shrimp around in the fallen sauce for a nice coating..
- The shrimp should now be fully cooked so turn the stove off, dump the shrimp into a bowl, scrape the rest of the garlic, flakes, and sauce on top and enjoy!.