Amaranth Soup with Anchovies and Century Egg.
You can cook Amaranth Soup with Anchovies and Century Egg using 7 simple ingredients and 3 simple steps. Learn how to achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Amaranth Soup with Anchovies and Century Egg
- You need of Amaranth or Chinese Spinach.
- You need 8 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 50 g of anchovies.
- Prepare 2 of century egg (boiled).
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chicken stock (optional).
- You need 1 litre of water.
Amaranth Soup with Anchovies and Century Egg instructions
- Fry garlic with peanut oil till golden brown and set aside. Fry achovies until fragrant with low heat..
- In the same wok with fried achovies, add water to boil. Switch to low heat and add salt or stock powder, amaranth, century egg and garlic and simmer for 10 minutes and serve..
- Some recipe add wolfberries as optional to bring out some sweetness in the soup..